Why choose Health Security & Education for your training?
Health Security & Education is an integrated health, safety and Nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40907) which can provide onsite and offsite support for all your health and safety training. We have training operations and facilities in Brisbane, Atherton and Perth, with ability to conduct training Australia wide with our Mobile Training trailers. We strive to be industry leaders in health, safety and intervention training solutions construction, mining, trades and seismic sectors.
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) operating under the VET Quality Framework to provide high quality training and assessment to students to ensure they meet industry requirements and the operational needs of clients.
Health Security & Education training provides Nationally Recognised Health & Safety Courses from First Aid and CPR, through to more industry specific safety courses such as working at heights, Emergency rescue (Heights and Confined space), supervisor training, Mental Health First Aid and industry specific courses.
- Real life training & scenarios by trainers with experience. We also have mobile training units operating Australia wide with rescue response trailers with all the equipment to facilitate your course.
- A practical hands-on approach to training that assists students to gain the necessary competencies required to undertake tasks safely in their workplace.
- We can deliver training at your workplace and mobilise trainers to remote locations Australia-wide for any company requirement.
- We strive to provide above standard trainers and educators, all with years of industry, health and safety experience, who go above and beyond to provide students with one-on-one support as well additional tutoring to make sure we provide you with the tools to succeed.
- A flexible and adaptable learning environment that meets the needs of all manner of students, from newcomers through to Supervisors.
Health Security & Education can also add courses to our present schedule to meet the demands of clients.