Health Security & Education’s experienced medics are also qualified safety trainers which can deliver onsite safety training at remote sites throughout Australia. Training can be engaged as an individual service or packaged with our onsite medic services.
Onsite safety training utilises staff down time with the convenience of updating mandatory safety training. We supply all practical equipment and course materials.
Our medic staff are able to deliver the following onsite training:
- Perform CPR (HLTAID009)
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID011)
- Operate 4WD (RIIVEH305F) and Trainer operational course (AURTGA001)
- Enter & Work in Confined space (RIIWHS202E)
- Work Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204E)
- Gas Testing atmospheres (MSMWHS217)
- Breathing Apparatus (MSMWHS216)
- Tailor made courses for inductions or client requirements
- Facilitate personal fitness check’s
- Onsite operational awareness
As well as onsite safety training our medics can also be engaged in community education (an included service if they are booked onsite full-time). Many energy industry rigs, camps and sites need refreshing about integral factors influenced by their unique environment such as hydration, skin protection, hygiene, and immunisation to list a few. Community Education can be in the form of arranged meetings or carried out onsite as our professional staff move throughout camps and sites providing safety and health provisions and advice directly to crews and staff.